Monday 11 November 2013

BEAUTY || Save The Blow Dry ||



Make way for the Queen of shower caps that is Save The Blow Dry! You can say a farewell to the utterly useless, non protective, rip at any moment shower caps (that I'm pretty sure we've all 'picked up' from hotel rooms in the past) and hello to every girls new best friend. 

Save The Blow Dry gives 100% guarantee for the best blowdry protection that can save our hair from the enemies -  humidity and condensation. These two leave hair in the limp and lifeless states which I am sure most of us have experienced when showering and bathing (but not washing our hair) I was instantly impressed by Save The Blow Dry's promise for protection for even the longest and thickest hair - as my hair can be the bane of my life. I've always desired to have long and thick hair, but now I have it I actually see myself envying those with short pixie crops! Worries about washing my hair are now a thing of the past after my discovery of the absolute gem that is Save The Blow Dry. 



Immediately I noticed how feminine and pretty the design of the cap was - it was something I was happy to hang proudly on the back of my bathroom door. The first layer is a pink, soft micro weave towel, specially designed to zap humidity and condensation. This is then covered by a waterproof, protective second layer decorated by an abundance of girly bows in differing shades of pink; personally I loved this design as it felt retro and 'pin-up girl style' which is something I adore. However, do not worry if the whole girly pink is not really your thing, as Save The Blow Dry are bringing out a new turquoise design in the new year - more suited to the less 'pretty in pink girls'. 
The packaging was also really useful in terms of explaining the purpose of the cap and how to get the best results. The important tips for best results were easy to understand and more importantly easy to follow. 

As if that is not enough the cap is actually has a dual usage - you are instructed to turn the hat inside out (so the towelling doesn't get wet and yuckie) and put it over your favourite hair treatment allowing it to work on the hair more effectively. I thought this was perfect especially when in the bath as I could easily apply my hair mask and continue to soak in the bath - without worrying if my hair was falling out of place and into the water!

To summarise the cap makes three key promises to its users:

  1. Super roomy - covers even the longest, thickest styles! I have incredibly long and thick hair and always trying to find easier ways to wash/dry/style my hair. Save The Blow dry entirely protected my hair from the gross humidity destroying my hair into a ball of unmanageable mess. 
  2. Comfortable fab-flex grip stops strands escaping! My head didn't feel suffocated by a tight grip - nor did it feel to loose and as though my hair was falling out at any given moment. The shower cap was big enough (yet protective enough) to ensure all my hair stayed in one place through the duration of the shower/bath. I never had to re-arrange the cap and it was applied easily. 
  3. Really banishes bathroom frizz and squashed hair styles! My hair was honestly the exact same when I left my shower/bath as it was when I entered. I was really impressed with how much protection the cap actually gave and how no water/condensation had gotten through into the cap. 

Although some may be put off by the retail price of £14.95 - this is more of a beauty product then just a simple shower cap. If you like me struggle to keep your hair protected from humidity and condensation then this shower cap will save your hairs life!







Emily 







No comments:

Post a Comment